Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,107   Online: 1038

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 500 C/M Body

I bought this camera recently as part of a lot that included other items I needed. I don't know it's full history, the prievious owner did not use it, and had stored it for some time.

It's in fair cosmetic condition, but functions smoothly. Includes early style waist level finder and rapid wind crank, and standard screen.
    As shown in the pictures it evidence of a lot of use with worn paint on the back, and tripod shoe, and a spot where the chrome is raised near the top of the wind knob.
    Note, it has a spot of corrosion on the ring surrounding the shutter wind key in the front. This doesn't seem to affect the operation, and I expect it can be polished off without too much problem.
    Supplied with Hasselblad rear cover and body cap.

Payment via paypal, check, cash, international, paypal only. 3% to APUG
    I am also willing to trade for Hasselblad accessories.

Please contact me via email or pm with any questions.
    ThanksUSD
    Price : 160.00

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent, really really interested! No clue how the buy it function works, so please don't let someone beat me to it...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin