Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,427   Online: 1221

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Large Format Photographer's Sweatshirt

Tell the world you are a LF photographer - and proud of it! Hooded Sweatshirt with hand warmer (lens cap) pocket in front. Yes - the front lettering is upside down. Available in black with white lettering in sizes L and XL only. Price is $29.00 plus postage. These make great gifts. To order or inquire for larger pictures, contact tomd@danieltechnology.com and I will quote postage and delivery. Now is the time to get the holiday present you really want. I make these myself. They are not available in any stores. 3% of net goes to APUG. JUST 3 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS but STILL ENOUGH TIME FOR DELIVERY.USD
    Price : 29.00

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I would to get one in XXL :-(

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have one and wear it proudly when I'm with my cameras. I also wish it came a bit larger. For those barrel chested he-men like me!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yea.. what is up with only GIRLY sizes ??

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin