Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,062   Online: 992

Shooter
    35mm

SOLD: Nikon D2H Camera Body

SOLD -- Nikon D2H Camera Body $550 in great condition, perfect mechanically with minor cosmetic wear on the back and bottom. I am selling this camera because I bought a D2HS.

Nikon Service in El Segundo, CA just repaired the meter and did a Clean Lube Adjust (CLA) and inspection on it. Nikon Service invoice will be provided. This professional digital camera is in top condition and ready to go as is. Shoots up to 8 frames a second so it is perfect for Sports Photography or kids on the go. The picture quality is STUNNING from this camera.

The D2H cameras are the hottest deal going right now in a professional Nikon camera. It cost $3500 when first introduced. Next stop up from the D2H would be a D2HS at $800-1200, then possibly a D2X / D2XS for $900-1200, or the D700 at $2000, and lastly the awesome D3 / D3X / D3S at $3500 to $8000. The D1X and D1H are a step down and cost less too, not quite worth it for me. Once you have used a professional Nikon camera body many find it very hard to like anything else. It definitely happened to me. The D300 / D300S and D90 are nice cameras but they are pro-consumer not professional camera bodies. There are major differences. Those that can afford it are moving or have moved from the D2H / D2HS directly to the D3 for a reason, skipping all the pro-consumer cameras in-between.

Some trustworthy D2H reviews here:
    http://www.naturfotograf.com/D2H_rev00.html#top_page
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond2h/
    http://www.bythom.com/d2h.htm

Total shutter clicks = 19,466 (rated to 150,000 but often go twice that)

Includes:
    D2H battery charger (OEM)
    D2H camera strap (OEM)
    1 Nikon original (OEM) battery (rated 2 of 5)
    Nikon Camera Body Cap (OEM)

Go here for detailed pictures:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/LuneyTuney/NikonD2HForSale1?feat=directlink

Thanks for your interest! Please call or email me for more info.
    55 44 11 - 44 88 00 - 22 99 88 55USD
    Price : 550.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I looked at the pictures... where does the film go?

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As the seller has zero post on apug, I suppose that selling a DSLR Camera on an analogue photography site, is his idea of a joke.

Shooter
    35mm
    OK guys, now that you have forced my hand... I haven't posted here before now but have lurked for a long time. That is mostly because I am very comfortable using the search feature to learn rather than posting a question that has already been asked before. I love film as I own seven film cameras (35mm & MF) and darkroom equipment too. I am a paid member of APUG and the classified posting rules said it was ok to post DSLR's under the Misc category so I did. Sorry that it is my first post but I had to start somewhere. If you want references I have plenty at other forums, etc., so just let me know. Sorry if I have offended anyone but I thought I was obeying the rules and being above board. I have the camera posted in five other camera for sale forums but thought that someone might appreciate knowing about it here if they were looking to buy one as well. Many others feel it is a digital camera where the pictures have an almost film like quality to them, which I thought might appeal to some here. YMMV! 8^)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No offence taken, hence the smiley, but it did make me wonder. I hope you will be keeping the lenses for a 35mm Nikon if you haven`t already done so.
    BTW, welcome to the forum.

No offense here either...heck, many of us use analog AND digital cameras....now hiding from the film posse in my darkroom....:}

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold to fellow APUG member pending funds. 2% will be donated to APUG as a way of saying thanks after funds received.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin