Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,334   Posts: 1,537,500   Online: 1100

Thread: Flash Bracket

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Flash Bracket

This flip flash bracket will center the flash over your lens. Excellent condition. Very well made, but I can't find a brand name or model number. So here's my description:

- all metal (anodized aluminum), except for plastic (or nylon) pistol grip
    - base supports 35mm or medium format camera
    - pistol grip, can convert from right-handed to left handed
    - metal cold shoe with locking screw
    - adjustable flash arm swings (flips) for horizontal or vertical perspective

Conceptually like the Stroboframe Quick Flip, though with a more substantial grip and more adjustments.

$30 plus actual shipping. 5 day return privilege (less shipping). % to APUG.

And if you recognize this and know the manufacturer, please let me know.USD
    Price : 30.00

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Do you feel it would work with my C330f?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Possibly with a WLF, definitely with a prism. As currently configured, the flash holder is on the same vertical axis as the tripod screw. So the flash will interfere with viewing through a WLF. You can move the tripod screw back about 1/2" and the flashholder foward about 1/2" - but that still might not be enough.

I'll PM you with an alternative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the second pic, you could also put the shoe on the opposite side of the horizontal sectioin.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    True, I didn't think of that. You can also flip that arm vertically to achieve the same effect. What you loose is having the flash on the same vertical axis as the lens.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin