Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,982   Online: 823

Shooter
    35mm

Kodak HIE - 5 rolls

5 rolls of Kodak HIE, exp. 12/08, #0251. Last batch.

$200 + shipping or try making me an offer.

Details are here: http://www.apug.org/forums/classifieds.php?do=showad&adid=1830&title=kodak-hie-emul-0251-from-last-batch

I will put a "Do Not x-ray" sticker on the mailing box.

USPS money orders only, please.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I use the Details address, I get the following:
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. You are trying to view the APUG Gallery (which for bandwidth & performance reasons is only open to subscribers), you must be a subscriber. click here for details.
    3. If you are trying to post a classified ad, you must be a subscriber. click here for details.
    4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. You are trying to view the APUG Gallery (which for bandwidth & performance reasons is only open to subscribers), you must be a subscriber. click here for details.
    3. If you are trying to post a classified ad, you must be a subscriber. click here for details.
    4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    35mm
    It turns out that the link is to my previous posting which has since expired. People can simply PM me with questions if they are interested in this type of film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin