FS: Wista SP with the Extension-Macro Rail and a Schneider Symmar S 150mm f/5.6 lens. The Wista is in very good condition, with only a few minor, minor marks from normal use. Same goes for the Extension-Macro Rail. The Symmar S has a case of Schneideritis, but it should not really affect the images. The glass otherwise looks unmarked and clean. It includes the Toyo lensboard and a lens wrap.

The camera comes in a old canvas shoulder bag. There was some discussion about front swing on the SP in a recent thread. This SP does have front swing.

I am selling this setup on behalf of a very good friend of mine who has gone fully digital. I ran a sheet of film through it and the bellows are light-tight. I have not tested the lens, but the shutter speeds sound right to my ear.

Please contact me at harley@harleygoldman.com or via a PM and I will be happy to send images of the camera, the lens and the rail.

Asking $1,200 for the whole kit, plus shipping at cost (UPS). Payment is by PayPal or cashier's check/Money Order.

I have bought and sold numerous times on this forum and have a 100% rating on fleabay under harleygsb.USD
Price : 1200.00