Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,821   Online: 983

Thread: three cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

three cameras

I have three cameras to offer:

1. Minolta SRT101, body only. Camera is in excellent condition, all controls are smooth and the shutter is snappy. Has newer mirror box foam replacement and has a repair sticker from "7/93" on the inside. Shutter curtains and film transport are immaculate. Rear seals are ok, but should probably be replaced at some time. $30.00

2. Mamiya Sekor 1000 DTL & 55mm 1.8. Camera is ugly. Missing timer lever and has a dent in the pentaprism. Foam is long gone all around, but the film transport and shutter are in clean condition. I ran a test roll of film through this camera, and everything works as promised. Would be a great camera to give to an upstart photographer. Only $10.00

3. Wards Am551 rangefinder. Honestly this camera looks as though it has never been used. Inside and out it is immaculate. The camera would not fire, so I took the base plate off and moved the advance gearing by hand and was able to get the camera to fire a few times and then it locked up again. With some lube in the right places, this would be a great little rangefinder. And the price: FREE!

All prices are plus actual shipping costs, and 3% to apug. Checks or paypal accepted.

Shooter
    35mm
    what lens is on the rangefinder? and how much would shipping cost?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    45mm 1.8 hexar on the rangefinder. It shouldn't be too much to ship, depending on your zip.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin