I traded prints with this fellow who used to run a camera store for some of his old cameras. This was one of them. It's a historic camera. Agfa Optima 500. It is a fully automatic camera, the first of its kind, and it ran without batteries. Guess what? It still works! Perfectly! Looks like it was hardly used. Comes with a matching Agfa flash unit, cute as a button. Both have functioning cases. There's even flash bulbs to go along with this. Flash requires a battery but camera doesn't. The flash reflector is collapsing. It's really rather quaint. I would keep this but man, I hardly get a chance to shoot the other cameras I already had before I traded with this guy. So, I think there's still time before Christmas, and the price is cheep! The only thing missing on this camera is a very small piece of like foil or something, plastic maybe, on the front of the shutter release lever. Other than that, it appears to be pretty much in pristine condition. And the best part is the automatic exposure works! Of course you can use this in aperture priority auto and fully manual as well. I doubt you will find one better condition than this. Cheeeeeep!!!! $35 plus shipping from California. Prefer Paypal, I will eat the fees.USD
Price : 35.00