Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,542   Posts: 1,544,402   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Soligor 0.15x accessory fisheye w/ adapter, Vivitar 283, Canon FD doubler - trade for film

Clearing out the closet of unused lenses and other things that I have somehow gathered throughout the years. Prices do not include shipping. I would trade or take money for this stuff. All prices are O.B.O. Feel free to make on offer on single items, groups of items, or the whole lot.

1. SOLDCanon FD Vivitar Series One 28-90 f/2.8/3.5 VMC. 67mm diameter, with Prisma 1A filter. This is supposed to be a great lens, but I usually use my 28mm prime instead. Aperture ring feels good. Zoom holds position when held vertically from the breech mount. Nick on front protective glass. Has notable cosmetic wear, but not thrashed. $25.

2. Soligor accessory fish-eye lens 0.15X with 58mm filter thread adapter and front and rear caps. C mount (Bolex, etc.) without included adapter. This thing is very nice and clean, but I have no desire to use it for anything I'm doing. These actually sell on E-Bay for decent money, so I am asking $30.

3. Vivitar 283 Auto Thyristor. Works. Has medium-length, good quality, coiled synch cable. Fixed power. GN approx. 110 at ISO 100. Very good condition with some minor blemishes. Has battery insert for four AAs. Maybe I will regret selling this, but I will ask $10.

4. Vivitar FD 2x Automatic Teleconverter for Canon FD. In nice shape. No caps. $5.

If anyone wants the whole lot of stuff, it is yours for $50. I will also trade for film, paper, or darkroom supplies.

I think that is it for now. Remember, you can feel free to make offers, and selling the stuff in groups would be nice.

I could really use some nice glass amber bottles with fresh, good, new seals on the caps. I could use 125 mL (4 oz.), 250 mL (8 oz.), 500 mL (1 pt.), 1 L (1 qt.), and 2 L (1/2 gal.).USD
    Price : 50.00

Shooter
    35mm
    2. Soligor accessory fish-eye lens 0.15X with 58mm filter thread adapter and front and rear caps. C mount (Bolex, etc.) without included adapter. This thing is very nice and clean, but I have no desire to use it for anything I'm doing. These actually sell on E-Bay for decent money, so I am asking $30.

I would love to buy it if its still available.
    But would it fit on my Nikon D5000 52mm lens?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you find the 52mm adapter for it, then yes. The one I have is 58mm, however.

These have gone for up to $60 on E-Bay. It's a good deal.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for Vivitar 283

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin