Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,549   Online: 1021

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: Tim Rudman's The Photographer's Toning Book

I was just reading Tim's thread on the difficulty of getting this book nowadays, and thought "Hey! I've got that on my shelf". It really is a wonderful book, filled with some of the best advice and tutorial I've ever seen in a photo book. I would consider it the preeminent book on toning out there.

I'm not using it, though. I've read it probably a hundred times, and paid a pretty penny for it when I bought it, but I'll let it go for what I paid if someone needs it. I've seen some outrageous prices on copies I've seen for sale, and apparently it's scarce enough (and definitely good enough) to warrant those prices, but I'm not trying to bilk anyone.

Used copy of the Photographer's Toning Book, The Definitive Guide, by Tim Rudman. In great shape. $110, free shipping in the ConUS. Paypal preferred.

Contact me via pm before trying to buy.

PaulUSD
    Price : 110.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I could afford a $110 book while on unemployment, I'd buy it, but alas..

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin