Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,509   Posts: 1,543,562   Online: 1038

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB 6" color printing filters

yeah, I'm to cheap to go dichroic, so do me a favour and sell me your filter pack.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    At this point a filter pack costs about as much as a dichro enlarger. How much are you paying and do you mind if they have the two rounded corners?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No, a 4x5" dichro enlarger is VASTLY more expensive here than a filter pack. I currently live in sweden, where LF gear is very rare (but used H'blad are a dime a dozen). Freestyle has new packs going for $30, what do you mean rounded corners? What radius? These filters will go in my omega D2, so as long it stays away from the condensors, I'm happy.

i have an incomplete set from freestyle. it was missing the 10M filter right out of the package, and they wouldn't sell me a replacement filter or exchange the pack (*ugh*). i was stuck with it for a semester, but it wasn't as bad as i expected. i never even had to borrow one from someone else. they go for $40 nowadays; you can have mine for the cost of shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin