Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,075   Online: 1011

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thinning the herd... Rodenstock 75mm Grandagon with Copal 0 and Wista Lensboard

Okay, I am thinning the herd. Up for grabs is a near mint Rodenstock Grandagon 75mm F4.5 wide angle lens. There are no marks, fungus, seperation, schneideritis, of any sort on this lens. The copal 0 is super accurate and very snappy. The lens board IS included with this lens. Of note, there are what look like marks on the lensboard on the left as you look at the picture. These are flash reflections off of the chromed shutter speed ring, and not marks. The lens board is in great shape. The lens caps are not standard, but came this way when I got this lens some years back. I've not used this lens for over 3 years and it's just sitting in a sealed container in my basement. I've found I've gotten an itch that needs scratching in the form of wet plate collodion. I've got to offload some unused gear to help get that going. I am asking for $450 plus paypal plus shipping for this lens.USD
    Price : 450.00

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have one of these and highly recommend it--Excellent lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold on Large Format Forum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin