Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,707   Online: 714

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak Ektar 203mm F7.7 and Supermatic shutter on Wista compatible rosewood lens board

The herd thinning continues!!! This lens has only been used a handful of times by me. It works well, (shutter could use a CLA as slow speeds drag a little) B and T do work, albeit a little sluggish. There are no cleaning marks, fungus of any kind. The glass is the luminized(coated version) and has the original metal front lens cap. Also included is a Harrison push on shade/filter adaptor. The Wista/Linhof fit lensboard is home made by me out of bolivian rosewood. Its finished with tung oil on the front and flat black on the back. I used this a few times with my Chamonx 45-N and its a great packing light lens. I am getting a wet plate itch that needs to be scratched!!! I am asking for $140 for the lot.USD
    Price : 140.00

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thats a great lens at a very reasonable price. I sure hope someone picks it up quick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wish it could be me! Alas, my sadly tight funds are headed towards film. Great looking board, btw!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin