Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,381   Online: 1031

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 500 C/M two-lens kit with prism and lens hood

I have a friend who has asked me to help find a buyer for this Hasselblad kit.

500 C/M body

Prism

80mm f/2.8 Planar (all silver)

150mm f/4.0 Sonnar

Two backs. One works. One needs work (though she says it does work if loaded a certain way).

Polaroid back

Adjustable bellows lens hood

She is a professional photographer who now uses a Contax 645 when she needs to shoot film. The Hassy has sat unused for some time. If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with her so you can talk about condition and price. She is not very technically versed about the equipment, so be sure to ask for pictures so you know what variations of the components you would be getting.

I don't know Hassies that well, but I did see it today. Has been used professionally, but is nowhere near abused, and looks like a good camera. Would be a great opportunity for me if I was not so dedicated to the Mamiya RB system (and had not just bought a two body six lens RB kit!)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    guide price & Location ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sent you an email on this one

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    She is thinking of starting at $900 OBO, but just call her and you can discuss that. I told her she would probably have to come down to at least $800. It is in N.E. Los Angeles, just off the 110 freeway. Phone number is being sent in a few minutes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD

Delete this thread at will.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    is it just me or was that a steal?
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quite a steal, in my books.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wasn't a steal IMO. It went separately, though. The 150 sold first, then the body and all the other stuff (80mm, 2 film backs, Fujiroid back, prism, hood) for $450. I think the person who got the body, prism, and backs got a decent deal (mainly due to the prism), but not a steal. I wanted to get it myself, but I need another 6x6 camera like I need another hole in my head...and I really don't want to buy into a lifetime of buying expensive Hasselblad stuff to go with it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    2F, thank you for the buzz-kill. I was getting a little gas for a HB, but you're absolutely right. Nor do I need another hole in my head.

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Sounds like a good deal to me. My 500C/M with 80mm lens, A12 back, and Polaroid back cost me about $1000!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin