Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,727   Online: 1172

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Schneider 300mm f/5.6 Symmar-S

For sale is a Schneider 300mm f/5.6 Symmar-S lens. Front element has some extremely light polish marks and there is some very faint element separation in a few spots on the very edge of one of the elements. This can be seen on the top right photo, the worst spot extends maybe 1/8" into the lens and should not cause significant problems with image quality.

There is also some dust and a few specks of what looks like the black flocking paint trapped inside. The rear element has some slight scheideritis but is otherwise in great shape. Lens comes with front and rear caps. Will fit the Copal No. 3 shutters.

I'm pretty sure the separation was caused by my leaving the lens in the trunk while driving on a cold day. This has happened to a couple of lenses now... Lesson learned.USD
    Price : 120.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi from Australia! What is your total price including shipping? How can I pay you? Cheers Michael Finder

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin