Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,513   Online: 1015

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Microdol-X one gallon packs

Recently discontinued by Kodak, I'm offering them to APUG people for $9.00. The best way to ship is USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes, where weight doesn't matter. Two one-gallon packs will ship by Priority Flat Rate for $5.00. I can probably fit about 6 or 7 one-gallon packs into a Medium Priority Box, which costs about $13.00.

I've already sold a bunch to APUG members and used a couple myself with no problems.USD
    Price : 9.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microdol-X.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Karl K, I would be interested in buying some Microdol-x. What payment method are you accepting, and how do I know you are a reliable seller? Thank you, Richard Rothman

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Microdol-X

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rothman View Post
    Karl K, I would be interested in buying some Microdol-x. What payment method are you accepting, and how do I know you are a reliable seller? Thank you, Richard Rothman
    Hi, Richard. I do accept PayPal. My PayPal address is: kkdananamtt@aol.com

Be sure to pay with the "Payment" option, rather than the "Purchase" option. Then PayPal will not deduct any commissions from the transaction.

How do you know that I am an honest seller? Well, I've bought and sold some stuff here on APUG without any problems and I have a 100% Feedback rating on eBay with more than 600 transactions under Cameraprofessor.

Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think the nice way to ask is: Hi Karl, do you have any references here on APUG? Not "how do I know you are a reliable seller" Espically when someone has been a member on APUG for 5 years and you just joined Richard....

But that is just my opinion. I did just buy two packs myself.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Dear sir!

I would very much like to purchase 2 or 3 packs of Microdol from you.However,I live in Europe(Romania),so I guess postage can be on the expensive side.Nonetheless,could you let me know how much is the postage to Romania,please?I can pay by Paypal.

Looking forward to hearing from you!All the best!

JT
    http://www.juliantanase.com
    http://eurosurveillance.net
    "The world used to be such a nice place.Alas,not anymore..."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shipping to Romania

The International Priority Envelope provided by the US Post Office will not hold three packs safely. The shipping of 2-one gallon packs of Microdol-X to Romania will cost $15.00 via Priority International Mial. Should arrive in 5-7 days. The total for two packs with shipping is $33.00.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin