Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,857   Posts: 1,583,083   Online: 894

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon EF 85mm F/1.8 USM (Netherlands, Europe only)

I am selling my Canon EF 85mm F/1.8 USM. It's hardly seen any use and looks 'as new' (dodgy term but it really does).

There are two specks of dust inside the lens (have been there from day one)- obviously no influence on the image. I used this lens on a 400D and a 300V. Perfect focus on both, no front or back focus; no other problems.

It comes with front & rear caps and with the original box.

The lens is in Leiden, Netherlands. You can come inspect/pick up at my place or I can send it (Europe only, add 13 euros to price).

I want fair money for this lens but nothing pushy/unrealistic: 225 euros. That's considerably less than what they go for on evilbay and also a sizeable discount from the new-price (348 euros in Holland).

Payment by paypal (add 3.4% to price) or bank transfer.

1% of the transaction goes to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lens.jpg   lens_top.jpg   lens_bottom.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold (outside APUG actually).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin