Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,049   Online: 1038

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon F2, FM2/T system with lenses for sale or trade

I have the following items I'd like to trade for a rangefinder system:

Nikon F2 body - body shows some wear, functions perfectly.
    Nikon FM2 Titanium Shutter - looks new, functions as new.
    Nikon 24mm f2.8 AIS lens - body in excellent condition. Rear element has the tiniest mark that you probably couldn't see without an intense inspection. Doesn't affect images.
    Nikon 28mm f2.8 Ai lens - body good, glass has slight cleaning marks that don't effect the images.
    2 Nikon 50mm f1.4 - One is Ai, one is older. Both have some cleaning marks on front element one has a slightly nastier scratch. These two are kind of nasty, but surprisingly good images comparable to my CZ 50mm f1.4.
    Nikon 105mm f2.5 lens - glass and body look like new.

I'm looking for a rangefinder such as a Voigtlander Bessa, Canon 7 or something along those lines with lens(es). I have a Contax 35mm system, so I'm not getting the use I thought I would have from this camera. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out. Would consider a sale on the system as well for something around $800 obo.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm just curious: Why would you go for a Rangefinder instead of SLR?

I was looking some time for NIKON FM2, 50mm f/1.4 and 24or 28mm lens, what would be the price for this F or Fm2 body + this lens, separately.?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I already have a Contax SLR system with 2 bodies and a 28mm f2.8, 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.4 and 100mm f2.0. I really have no need for a complete second system that is almost identical. And I recently had the opportunity to use a rangefinder and find it quicker to shoot street and documentary style photos with great results.

I might split it up if no one wants the whole, which is likely.

Shooter
    35mm
    how much for the F2 and the 28mm?
    Flickr
    Multiply
    My PhotoBlog
    My Twitter!

WTB: Konica Autoreflex T3 and AR lenses

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    denmark.yuzon.....pm sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin