Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,215   Online: 931

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon F lenses by Vivitar, 28mm and 135mm, in excellent shape

Up for sale or trade are two Vivitar lenses that came along with a cased, original-owner Nikkormat kit. Athough they are in outstanding shape, I don't see myself using them, as they are redundant focal lengths for me.

The first lens is a 28mm f/2.5.

The other is a 135mm f/2.8. (KEH is asking $76 for this lens in EX condition, which mine definitely is, if not better)

Both have original front caps, very clean glass, and very minor external wear is present on the 135 only, with the 28 appearing to be near mint to my eyes.

The 135 appears to be a "universal" barrel, to which various adapters for different SLR systems can be attached. If this is the case, then you can use this lens on other SLRs if you track down the proper adapters. (The adapter for Nikon F mount cameras is attached to this particular lens.)

Asking $25 a piece, or $40 for both, O.B.O., or trade.

I will trade for equipment or supplies (film, paper, chems, etc.)

I shoot:

Canon FD (anything)
    Nikon F pre AI (anything, plain F prism)
    LTM (need Summitar lens hood and accessory finders for 50mm and 35mm lenses)
    M42 (lenses)
    Nikonos V (need a flash)
    Mamiya M645 (need non-metering prism)
    Mamiya C (anything)
    Mamiya RZ/RB (need RZ motor drive and plain prism)
    Mamiya Press (anything)
    Linhof Technika III (anything)
    SINAR (need a flat board or one with a slight extension, and a recessed board for a 75mm lens)
    Pacemaker Graphic (anything)
    Kodak No. 2 5x7 (need lens boards and/or extension rails)

Also looking for:

Lee filter/hood kits or parts
    C stands, in L.A. area
    1/2 seamless rolls, in L.A. area
    Sunpak 622 IR head
    Camera cases/bags/backpacks
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 03-01-2010 at 12:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do have a Sinar board. See my LFF ad: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ad.php?t=59570

Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for any 35mm lenses right now unless Olympus.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry. Not a member of the LFF, and don't want to sign up for anything else on the Internet.

What's the scoop on the board? Would you mind cutting and pasting your ad from the LFF?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Email sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've got an M645 non-metered prism, but it's got some significant desilvering. If you're interested, let me know...
    Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    TMBG,

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking for one that does not have that problem.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I imagined that would be the case, but figured I'd offer it up anyway
    Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anybody want both these lenses for $40 shipped, or have anything to trade me? Expired film? I am tired of them sitting here. I am trying to PURGE!
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 03-03-2010 at 05:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BUMP. Both lenses still available. $40 shipped for both lenses, via priority mail flat rate box in the U.S.A., or make a money offer or trade offer. Would rather trade for a bunch of film that you'll never use than sell outright for $40...would be a better deal both ways.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 04-25-2010 at 12:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM on possible trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin