Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,368   Online: 998

Shooter
    35mm

Sun Optical Sola 9cm F4 for Leica

This is a Sun Optical Sola 9cm F4 for Leica thread mount cameras. This lens is similar to the Elmar 9cm, but produces sharper images (in my view) and was made in Japan. The condition is very good optically and mechanically. The glass is clear and scratch free as far as I can tell. There is one noticeable dust speck on an internal element and a tiny white spot about 1mm in diamter near the very edge of an internal element. Neither of these will impact results of course, but I mention them for the glass purists out there.

Comes with an aftermarket hood and original caps. Nice to use and collect, and bargain priced too.

Price: $60 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sun90mmf4 1.jpg   sun90mmf4 2.jpg   sun90mmf4 3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold pending payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin