Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,037   Online: 1009

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon F3 with MD-4 Motor Drive

For sale is a Nikon F3 with the attached MD-4 motor drive. Camera in good user condition but does show some brassing and scuffs on the exterior. All electronics in the camera body and motor drive have been tested and working well. Meter screen is in great shape with no dark spots, mirror bump and light seal foam in good condition, shutter in great shape and all speeds are accurate.

A terrific camera made when men were men and cameras didn't need autofocus

$175 OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikonf3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    While there's a certain old-school charm to the old F and F-2 Nikons, if you need a film body to use with some Nikon lenses and you just want to get the job done, this is *the* setup - very solid reliable and user-friendly body, and a very nice well-integrated reliable motor without all the quirks of the MD-1 and MD-2. I had one of these for a while and loved it. Someday when I finally land that Nikkor 6mm lens for less than the cost of a car, and I need a body to hang on it, this will be the setup.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Brassing, that's not brassing, there's still black paint showing

Great, durable camera at a great price, somebody will get a good deal (if I didn't already have a couple I'd be all over this one)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is one of the cameras I used while in the Army, after a long day of shooting you could pound tent stakes in with it. They are wonderful boxes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Apparently people aren't buying tent stake hammers these days

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by illumiquest View Post
    Apparently people aren't buying tent stake hammers these days
    Sorry, I've got 3 already!
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would absolutly love to hook up all the photographers in some big newspapers with these cameras and steal their digitals for a day I would just love to see what would happen.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Like Erie, I've enough bodies lying around, but, if I didn't own my F3P and didn't care whether or not I could use an ISO foot equipped flash on the prism, I'd be all over yours. Bump for a nice camera that needs to go to someone who'll continue to love it and take care of it in the same manner you've done with it.

-J
    APUG: F4, F2AS, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin