Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,457   Online: 1033

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Older style Ries Model A

I bought this used a couple of years ago. The previous owner added new rubber stoppers to the non spike side of the legs as well as some new nuts and bolts. He included a bag of some of the original nuts and bolts which I will also pass along. I used this tripod with a Calumet C1. Was a good user for me, not the same performance of the new style Ries but worked well enough, much better than something too small. Not sure of the date but I've seen pictures of EWeston and Adams with a similar style Ries...

I'm asking $375 via USPS money order. I think it would be best to ship this beast in the CONUS. References available. Prefer to ship UPS.

The pictures should tell the story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ries_1.jpg   ries_2.jpg   ries_3.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin