Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,172   Online: 1022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i am going to try thephotos again success this time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0871.jpg   DSCN0874.jpg   DSCN0872.jpg  
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good thing I don't live closer...whoever get's this will be very happy once they get their head wrapped around the W-L methodology.

It has the later style roto-molded tanks, and the newer style controller with every bell and whistle you could get (nitrogen gauges, temp readout and likely battery backup)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just like to make a comment about the OP, great to work with, very smooth transaction.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do my mind posting how much $ it went for?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    $425.00, plus the cost of picking it up, it was about 150 miles from me. I am not sure of the time line for WL Processors or went they went out of production, but this machine was made in Jan, 1998, so it sat quietly for 12 years in it's crate. A bonus was it came with water panel and temp controller, which I think these were options,

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    Recycled goods.com is selling a very used one for $1000. Someone here is a very lucky person indeedy-do for scooping this up. 'fI did color, or wanted to go commercial, I would grab this baby up in a heart-beat.

Rick
    If anybody does get this and wants some spare tanks and odds and ends, I finally decommisioned my 4 and have all the tanks, tubes and such. 95% of them don't work with my Pro 6, and I just can't find the will power to throw out what could be a goldmine for somebody with a 4 or 5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin