Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,171   Online: 1009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

wing lynch Model 5 processor

someone dropped off one of these today at school. I use the word dropped off losely.

it is brand new , in fact we had to remove the orginal packing just to check it out and take a photo and consider what could be done with this item.

I realize that few people in the area would be using a commerical processor, but one never knows.:rolleyes: Make a reasonable offer and you could strip it down for plumbing parts :o

i tried to attach some photos, but somehow i don't know what happened to them
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Where are you located?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just Googled Wing Lynch and up popped the model 5--WOW WOW WOW Who ever gets this will have a sweet machine. According to the company, this baby does it all, in most roll formats, as well as up to 8x10 sheet.

Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wondering is the tube set included?

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    we are in atlanta
    and there are several boxes of tubes, are at least something that appears to be tubes to me

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It does look like an amazing machine - new in box you say?!

Googling it also brings up references to right-wing lynch mobs. Isn't the English language weird...

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Recycled goods.com is selling a very used one for $1000. Someone here is a very lucky person indeedy-do for scooping this up. 'fI did color, or wanted to go commercial, I would grab this baby up in a heart-beat.

Rick

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    yes, it is new, still taped up and i don't want to remove that strapping but we did have to take it out of the shipping box.
    we just don't have room nor the need for something like this as our students are just hobby folks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If anybody does get this and wants some spare tanks and odds and ends, I finally decommisioned my 4 and have all the tanks, tubes and such. 95% of them don't work with my Pro 6, and I just can't find the will power to throw out what could be a goldmine for somebody with a 4 or 5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin