Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,000   Online: 1026

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Sekonic L-398

This is for a Sekonic L-398, Studio Deluxe exposure meter.

I don't know how old it is, I bought it 2nd hand ten years ago. It works fine and I've come to trust it. The meter comes with its case, the 'high' filter for bright light and two attachments to replace the sphere with - I've never used these. I can't find the lanyard, but should it turn up, that's included also.

I'd like to get £35 for this plus postage which I don't think will be very high. I'll post worldwide and paypal is good!

Steve.

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great meter, had mine since 1994, got it used. Once you learn this meter, you cant miss on exposure. The white disk is for measuring studio lamps, the black disk is for reflected reading, the dome is standard incident reading.

Rick

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin