Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,867   Online: 1107

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Nikon 24-120AF lens w/ hood

Now that my N-80 is gone, I truly have no need for this lens. US $100 boxed. Shipping extra. Paypal please. 3% to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24-120af fRONT.JPG   24-120 AF REAR.JPG   24-120af SIDE.JPG  
    Last edited by thebanana; 03-02-2010 at 01:28 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added to
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Price reduction

KEH is selling one of these for US $80, so I will match their price. With mine you get the lens, caps, hood and original box. Shipping extra, of course. This is a very nice lens!

JS
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    KEH is selling one of these for US $80, so I will match their price. With mine you get the lens, caps, hood and original box. Shipping extra, of course. This is a very nice lens!

JS
    How much would shipping be to 87107? Thanks.
    My Film Cameras:
    Leica M3
    Leica M6
    Mamiya 645AFD
    Leica IIIc
    Nikon F
    Nikon N80
    Minolta SRT202
    Minolta Hi-Matic 7s
    Minolta XG-7

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If that falls through, to S4R 1A1, Canada (Saskatchewan) please.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sent you a PM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin