Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,754   Online: 987

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Olympus XA and A-11 Flash

Come on, you know you want one! Comes with manual. Very Good condition. $US 60. Shipping extra. Paypal please. 3% to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Olympus XA_resize.JPG   Olympus XA front_resize.JPG  
    Last edited by thebanana; 03-02-2010 at 01:29 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added to
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    J - I'm tempted, but have home reno bills to pay for a few months. PM me in a few months if no one else is showing it the love this little camera deserves. Yes it is 35mm, but 120 and candid / street photography don't work for me.

My current XA has been in for repair since last October, and I am almost ready to declare it is write off with the repair guy.

I love carrying it in my work bag for grab shots. This winter I have been lugging an old manual Petri's for the duty, but that will get heavy fast once the weather gets a bit nicer and I start walking in to work again

If someone wants just the a11 let them have it; I ahve a working a16 that awaits a working camera mate.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Interested! PM sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin