Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,407   Online: 768

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS - Nikon F4s, 50mm 1.4, focussing screen

I hate to sell one of the best 35mm cameras ever (including one of the finest metering systems) but I'm moving more and more to medium format.

Camera body, lens and an extra focussing screen (F) are all in fine shape. No dings, mechanical problems, etc.
    The meter is bang on, as I used this camera to shoot most of my Kodachrome stash last summer...the few subsequent B&W rolls I shot since are also spot on.

The nice thing about the F4 is you can get matrix metering with non-AF lenses.

The lens is the AF 50mm 1.4 -- clean and works well with the F4's AF (or use the camera's rangefinder to confirm your manual focus.)

Asking $300 for all of it. Paypal is fine if you add the fee, money orders nicer. 3% to APUG of course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000302_245.JPG   1000302_246.JPG   1000302_247.JPG   1000302_249.JPG   1000302_250.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why are you doing this to me????? I was on a market for an F5 or a clean F4 but I couldn't find anything and I ordered and F5 2 days ago. Nice looking camera but never used one. Does the F4 have Aperture/Shutter Priority?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It does, yes. And in a 'classic' format too ie. dials, not LED interface.

I used the camera (not this one, but another) during my newspaper film days...it was a beauty. I'm basically selling to either get more into MF or else get one lighter 35mm body (as opposed to 2 or 3 heavier ones).

Shooter
    35mm

trade? I've got 13oz. for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    I'm basically selling to either get more into MF or else get one lighter 35mm body (as opposed to 2 or 3 heavier ones).
    willing to trade a well used [not beat up or scratched] excellent working condition N75!
    comes with fresh batteries [less than 5 rolls of film] and a roll of film [polypan f]

Ken Rockwell gave it a favorable review http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/n75.htm
    Last edited by Denis R; 03-03-2010 at 12:54 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: o vs. 0
    Kodak Duaflex II with kodet lens
    N75 N8008s D60
    Yashica - D
    Only a photographer knows the true value of infinity

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Denis
    Thanks but I have a different camera in mind for my simplification...think rangefinder.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sale pending...

FWIW, it seems this camera is actually the F4e, because it has the larger MB-23 battery pack, which accepts either AA's or a special Nikon NiCd battery that's still available new.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    STILL AVAILABLE

Haven't heard word, nor payment, from potential buyer so this one is still open, folks.

That's US$300 plus shipping, for clarification's sake.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Put me in line for this combo if sale does not go through. I am looking to replace an ailing F4....soon!
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    FOLKS -

You may call me a chiseller for this, but it's pretty clear I'm underselling this camera. I'd like to change the price to US$400 plus shipping for the same combo.

I think it's still fair. Feel free to disagree but keep in mind I'm nice to small animals, donate regularly to charity and recycle paper and plastic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin