Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,409   Online: 1129

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shen Hao 4x5, Schneider 180mm 5.6, 4 holders, case

Direct from Beijing, it's a Shen Hao field camera. I don't know the make of this one, since it's not on the camera and the guy I bought it from at the Wukesong Camera Mall in Beijing didn't speak English (or, more precisely, I didn't speak Mandarin).

This just isn't being used...for what I use 4x5 for, a Crown is enough. It was purchased new, and hasn't been used much -- maybe 20 sheets>

Included is 4 Fidelity film holders (work great) and the original spiffy shiny case.

The Schneider has a few spots (?) but do not affect the image (and no, that's not some bullflop I just toss out, they really don't). Shutter speeds are accurate, there are no marks or oil on the blades and both glass surfaces are clean and unmarked.
    The ground glass has a few marks on it, from when I fit in a Horseman 6x12 back. I cleaned most of it off, a few MINOR marks remain -- this will not affect anything you do, but for honesty's sake I am mentioning it.
    I didn't want to clean further since I don't have the tools to go further and didn't want to potentially damage the surface...someone more knowledgeable than I could polish it completely.

I'll ask US$750 plus shipping -- Canadian orders I'll ask 800 but will pick up the shipping costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000302_238.JPG   1000302_242.JPG   1000302_244.JPG   1000302_239.jpg   1000302_240.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could you please just s t o p that! Dang it all-- you are selling all these groovy toys, and I aint got no m -o -n -e -y !! (I think I'm gonna cry,,,)

Rick

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    What ralnphot just said...

Dan

What Fotoguy just said....

Is it my imagination, or is the price of some beautiful LF equipment becoming much more "reasonable"?
    Last edited by Mahler_one; 03-03-2010 at 10:05 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I was plagued with the sneaking suspicion I was underselling this one, FWIW. Made it hard to drift off to sleep last night.

Still available, folks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello, I have sent you a PM.

Many thanks, Ben.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sale pending - I'll keep folks posted either way it goes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    SOLD -- thank you, all.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin