Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,550   Online: 890

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 5x7 Linhof Tech III

I’d like to sell my 5x7 Linhof Tech III. This camera is in excellent condition. The leather is nice and not peeling anywhere. All movements function beautifully. No missing knobs or screws. The bellows are excellent. I’ve installed a new Hopf borosilicate ground glass and have an identical spare. The ground glass cover/viewing hood is missing. Includes one original lensboard and three homemade aluminum lensboards. I’d like $1050 shipped/paypal’d for this (conus).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S09_5474.jpg   S09_5476.jpg   S09_5485.jpg   S09_5484.jpg   S09_5482.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sigh...
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    double sigh....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Triple that.... What a beautiful camera.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    We're at 4...sigh
    Holga: if it was any more analog, you'd need a chisel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have some beads that I would willingly trade for it. My entire collection even!
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the sighs guys. It is a darn nice camera. Heavy, but bullet proof and the movements are so smooth. This one does not tilt forward on the front, just backwards. The bed drops though, which, along with rise, allows for pseudo front tilt (see attached photo). The back has some swing & tilt. All four back corners move independently. The lensboards are just flat aluminum squares. I work for a sheet metal shop and cut them myself. I could do a few more for the buyer if they need them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S09_5478.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Siiiiiiigh...So sad that anyone who ever owned a camera of this quality and beauty would lose parts for it. If it had the back door, a rangefinder, and an original lens or two, I'd be all over it! (Or was it originally a Technika and not a Super Technika? I'd think the latter, as you can see the RF mounting plate and the holes.)
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was in this condition when I bought it. I've been looking everywhere for the "back door", but have had no luck. I have no interest in a rangefinder for it, but I can see how that would appeal to others.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    So pretty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin