Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,788   Online: 1037

Shooter
    35mm

Leica C1 P&S camera

I have for sale an excellent condition Leica C1 P&S camera. The camera works fine and comes with a wrist strap, Leica leather case, manual, and unfilled warranty card.

Asking $85 shipped in the US. Foreign shipping add $12.

Offers gladly entertained.

Please PM me with any questions you may have. I've bought and sold a lot here and you can view my eBay feedback under jmooney776 if you'd like. I will happily ship overseas but please note I will be put accurate values on all customs forms. Items sold AS-IS, of course any major issues will be worked out. Paypal only please.

Official Info:

Product Information
    The LEICA C1 quickly proves itself as a reliable companion in a world full of visual stimuli that often demand the ability to make an on-the-spot decision: Wouldn't now be just the right opportunity to take a picture to make this special moment last a lifetime? All too often we experience situations at work or in our leisure time when a compact high-performance camera would be wonderfully useful. Not only does the LEICA C1 satisfy all these needs, it does so with exquisitely refined style. Right from the start, its rugged aluminum body fits comfortably and securely in the palm of your hand, and its pleasingly rounded edges assure ergonomic handling. The clean lines of its shape are reminiscent of the legendary LEICA M camera system.

Product MPN
    MPN
    C11

Key Features
    Camera Type
    Point and Shoot
    Film Type
    35mm
    Zoom Lens
    With Zoom Lens
    Zoom Range
    38 mm - 105 mm

Focus
    Focus Type
    Autofocus

Lens
    Zoom Size
    Minimum Focus Distance
    2.62 ft.

Exposure
    ISO Range - Automatic Setting
    ISO 200
    Min Aperture
    f10.5
    Max Aperture
    f4
    Auto Exposure
    Yes

Flash
    Red Eye Reduction
    With Red Eye Reduction

Technical Features
    Self Timer
    Yes

Dimensions
    Depth
    1.81 in.
    Height
    2.64 in.
    Width
    5.1 in.
    Weight
    9.12 oz.

Miscellaneous
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0345.JPG   DSC_0346.JPG   DSC_0347.JPG   DSC_0348.JPG   DSC_0349.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello- How quiet isthis camera....I may be interested.
    Last edited by Ektagraphic; 03-03-2010 at 08:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    It's actually pretty quiet. The zooming, focusing and winding are pretty typical of a point and shoot camera but the shutter is very quiet. Just a little "snick". Pay tonight and I'll ship in the AM. PM me for info.

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin