Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,058   Online: 869

Thread: FS: Polachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Polachrome

Hi Guys- I have some Polachrome over here, and no processor and I don't think I am going to get around to putting it to good use. I have quite a few rolls of various types. I'll post further details on experation tomorrow. $5 per roll plus shipping?

Patrick
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would definitely be interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello- I decided that I would rather hold on the film and continue my search for a processor.....Sorry.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    Hello- I decided that I would rather hold on the film and continue my search for a processor.....Sorry.
    I have a polachrome processor at my lab and offer it as a service if you want to send it to Australia. Alternatively if you dont have a polaroid polachrome processor you can process the film in conventional black and white film chemistry and then at the end wash off the backing ULTRA CAREFULLY!!
    i found by doing this with polapan and polachrome that the film still yielded a positive and the colour material was still colour. So play around. I am very jealous you are sitting on a few rolls of the stuff. I only have about 20 left.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do believe that I have a processor with box and instructions (I believe that it has never been used before). If you are interested in buying or trading it for something that I need (I need a lot of things, haha), please let me know. I would like for it to be of use to someone. I can get you pictures, if you like. You won't find a nicer one. I just need to find it. I think that I have some new Polaroid brand slide mounts (they are plastic) for Polachrome, as well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If you send me a roll of polachrome, I'll shoot it, process it, and send the processor to you when I'm done. I got mine new in box and will have used it 3 times when you get it.
    --Nicholas Andre

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin