Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,446   Online: 923

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

8x10 Wet Plate Holder

Hand made, dedicated wet plate collodion holder that can be used with any 8x10 camera without modification. Although these holders show a few minor glue and cosmetic marks associated with its hand made construction, it has been used to test light-tight, it is being sold as new.

I had described these holders in a thread in the Plate Camera subforum as they were being developed and tested. We are now producing these and I have 2 of these holders complete, tested and ready to ship that I am offering to APUG members at a reduced price. This is only for these 2 holders.

-8x10 Wet Plate Holder
    -Plate size approx 9.75 x 7.75 inches
    -Works with glass or aluminum plates
    -Glass backing plate included (not needed for glass plates)
    -Tension sprint attached (no need for loose springs)
    -Satisfaction Assured

For a kind and positive review, read Matt Magruder's post. He was one of my testers and I am very happy he liked the holder.

Price: $300.00 US ea. - shipping is 10.50 in continental US for USPS Priority - 44.50 for USPS International Priority Mail

(Planned retail for these will be 350.00 through our web site and any dealers)

Sorry.. Payment accepted vial Paypal only at this time. If interested or have questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails holder_front.jpg   holder_back.jpg   holder_open.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a quick note to say that a sale is pending on one of these holders.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a quick notice to say that both holders have now sold. Thank you so much for the great response!

All Best, Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin