Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,489   Online: 884

Thread: Pig Ina Poke??

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Pig Ina Poke??

No takers on the ten plus rolls of outdated, but continously frozen Fuji Velvi8a 50, 36 exposure film. Understandable, maybe. Here's the new deal. I'll send it to anyone wanting to try it first. Shoot and soup a roll. Then pay me what you think it is worth to you. Deal??

FILM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
    Last edited by Anscojohn; 03-06-2010 at 11:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll give you $5 to mail it to me. Plus another $5 for the film

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would like this time to say "thank you" to you, Anscojohn, for the film and the other generous offer for items for me to use to teach the little critters in my home town. Your generosity will not go unrewarded in this lifetime or the next. May God bless you and your family, for the blessings you bestow upon others will be rewarded tenfold. (Holy Bible, and Karma)

Thank you

Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin