Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,691   Posts: 1,482,390   Online: 818

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

90mm Hexanon for KO - $40

90mm f3.5 Hexanon for Koni Omega Rapid, etc. Glass is very good, cosmetics good. Shutter seems fine at 1/30 and faster, but is sticky at slow speeds. $40 plus actual shipping from 55441 in US (16 oz). 10 day return privilege (less shipping). % to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90mm Hexanon for KO.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

Price seems unright

Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    90mm f3.5 Hexanon for Koni Omega Rapid, etc. Glass is very good, cosmetics good. Shutter seems fine at 1/30 and faster, but is sticky at slow speeds. $40 plus actual shipping from 55441 in US (16 oz). 10 day return privilege (less shipping). % to APUG.
    Hi!

I believe there are three lenses on ebay right now for half that price. Perhaps a price drop is in order?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $40 seems super low to me. The only one I see on EBay has fungus and the shutter looks completely broken. This one has good glass and minor shutter issues.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Folks- as a general rule of politeness in these forums, if you see something for sale and you don't like the price, just like in a regular store, move along without comment. The marketplace will take care of itself - if the price is too high, the seller will figure that out when it doesn't sell in six months.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by artbyalina View Post
    Hi!

I believe there are three lenses on ebay right now for half that price. Perhaps a price drop is in order?
    I'm not sure which 3 you're referring to. I only see 2 searching on "90mm hexanon", "90mm rapid", "90mm koni", and "90mm omega".

Do you mean the one for $35 that's described as "90/3.5 KONICA HEXANON FOR KONI-OMEGA, SHUTTER FIRES BUT BLADES DON'T OPEN, LENS HAS INTERNAL FUNGUS, LOOKS EX . "?

Or the one that's at $27, with no specific on condition (just a general "excellent" comment) - and has 4 days left on the auction?

Of course there's one that sold for $16 - plus $12 shipping and "Shutter fires at all settings but seems to only have 3 different speeds - fast, medium and slow. No returns.".

I don't know why you choose to comment publicly on someone's ad. But, if you are going to do so, at least have a clue about what you're commenting on.

Shooter
    35mm
    Too bad I didnt buy a Koni instead of the Mamiya Super 23 I picked up yesterday, this is a good deal!
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    I'm not sure which 3 you're referring to. I only see 2 searching on "90mm hexanon", "90mm rapid", "90mm koni", and "90mm omega".

Do you mean the one for $35 that's described as "90/3.5 KONICA HEXANON FOR KONI-OMEGA, SHUTTER FIRES BUT BLADES DON'T OPEN, LENS HAS INTERNAL FUNGUS, LOOKS EX . "?

Or the one that's at $27, with no specific on condition (just a general "excellent" comment) - and has 4 days left on the auction?

Of course there's one that sold for $16 - plus $12 shipping and "Shutter fires at all settings but seems to only have 3 different speeds - fast, medium and slow. No returns.".

I don't know why you choose to comment publicly on someone's ad. But, if you are going to do so, at least have a clue about what you're commenting on.
    Harris (if I am not mistaken?)
    Here is one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Omega-Super-Omeg...item27affa51e6

Somehow the other two I saw a couple of days ago are not there any more. Perhaps the auctions ended, I did not watch those lenses. Considering how I just bought a Koni Omega camera after spending weeks on Ebay looking at everything related to these cams, it IS possible that I was thinking of lenses I saw previously. I did searches for " omegon", "koni", "omega", "hexagon", "super omegon".

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Folks- as a general rule of politeness in these forums, if you see something for sale and you don't like the price, just like in a regular store, move along without comment. The marketplace will take care of itself - if the price is too high, the seller will figure that out when it doesn't sell in six months.
    Will do!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How much of an image circle does it cover? I'm trying to replace a broken Land Camera shutter with a fully manual one, and can't find much info on this lens in particular. Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Heck, thats almost cheap enough that I'd almost buy that to try to make a hacked together tilt-shift for my 35mm out of it and something for bellows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin