Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,077   Online: 1017

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Paterson Multi Reel 3 tanks with reels

I have two of the following:

Paterson Super System 4 Multi-Reel 3 tank. Includes 3 reels, center spindle, funnel cap, and rubber lid. Sadly, they are missing the little turny pegs for rotating the spindle to agitate, but you can fashion something or just use inversion agitation. Reels adjust to 35mm, 127, and 120/220 size. In used but very nice condition.

$25 each plus $10 UPS shipping in the US (same $10 will cover shipping for both if you buy both.) Exact shipping charges outside the US, but I'm guessing $15-$20. And if you want both I'd have to see if I can box them both up safely and keep it under 4 pounds, otherwise it has to go Priority Mail and the cost skyrockets. (Or I could just mail them in two boxes, that might be cheaper!)

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Really? Nobody interested? I guess there's always that silly auction site...

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    do you ship to Malaysia? ill take both if you do.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'll ship anywhere you'll pay for! It looks like I can pack them both together safely and still just barely keep it under the 4 pound limit for first class. The postage estimator on their website says that would be about $30. If you want them faster, Priority Mail would only be $40. Note that I'm estimating a bit on the high side of weight because I don't have an accurate scale. Once I actually mail it, I'll refund any extra postage back to you through PayPal, assuming you pay with PayPal. If you send some sort of payment through the mail, I'm not going to then spend the postage to refund you $1.36 or whatever back through the mail.

I also send you a PM.

Thanks,
    Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin