Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,453   Online: 886

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Bronica ETRS 40 mm f4 PE lens

Bronica ETRS 40 mm f4 PE lens. The widest full frame ETRS lens available without getting into the fish-eye effect. Like new condition with no damage to the optics of any kind. All mechanical functions are in perfect working order. This is a beautiful lens-I used it for landscape work. Picture shows actual lens. Accompanying photograph of field and trees was taken with this lens.

$375 + shipping & fees (if any)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bronica-40mm-lens-650-pix.jpg   Trees-650-pix.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thought this was a good price, but let's try again. $275 + shipping & fees (if any) Bronica's PE series lenses are their top of the line.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I forgot to mention this lens comes with the original Bronica rear lens cap and a Vivitar Skylight 1A filter. Folks, this lens was only used by a little old lady from Pasadena on Sundays, or at least looks like it. I know there are some Bronica people out there who would love to add this to their equipment bag.

Shooter
    Large Format
    OK, let's try once more. This like-new Bronica ETRS 40mm f/4 PE lens with perfect glass, original Bronica rear lens cap, and 62mm Vivitar Skylight 1A filter all for $225 + shipping & fees (if any). You would pay almost this much for the lesser quality MC version of this lens in average condition.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    It certainly is a good deal and a more than fair price, I just can't drop the money right now (just bought a PE 50mm f/2.8 as well...)

Shooter
    Large Format
    OK, let's try once more. This like-new Bronica ETRS 40mm f/4 PE lens with perfect glass, original Bronica rear lens cap, and 62mm Vivitar Skylight 1A filter all for $210 + shipping & fees (if any). You would pay almost this much for the lesser quality MC version of this lens in average condition.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi

Is this lens still for sale?

Regards
    Ernst

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi

Interested in lens. Can PM you with personal details, if still available.
    However, Ernst k managed to reply before I did, So I'll hold off until I hear back.

Rgds

J..

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi folks, I was out of the country, got busy, and forgot to check my messages. The lens is still for sale . I have replied to two people who were interested, but haven't heard from either of them yet. Anyhow, the deal is the same as stated above: This like-new Bronica ETRS 40mm f/4 PE lens with perfect glass, original Bronica rear lens cap, and 62mm Vivitar Skylight 1A filter all for $210 + shipping & fees (if any). You would pay almost this much for the lesser quality MC version of this lens in average condition.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin