Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,969   Online: 858

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

12x20 Korona camera system

For sale: A great 12x20 Korona with black leather bellows. Included are 3 new S&S film holders, a plate holder for doing 12x20 wet plates and a vertical mounting bracket that hangs the camera centered over the tripod for sturdy vertical shooting. The flimsy Korona ground glass springs have been replaced by Dick Phillips' ground glass springs. The rear focusing gears are new and were machined by George Morris a former NASA engineer and the builder of the late William Corey's cameras. This is a very nice working camera. 4000.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20100311_0291.jpg   20100311_0286.jpg   20100311_0287.jpg   20100311_0288.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I also forgot to mention the original case is included also. it holds the camera and the 3 filmholders

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dude,

that vertical focusing arm is suuuweeeetttt. Any extra's lying around somewhere for my 7 x 17?????

What up on the sale of your giant wet plate rig????

later

monsta

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Stripes, Its not getting used and I'm not one to collect. Its a sweet rig. No mounting bracket for a 7x17 but I can put you in touch with the guy who made it. Robert

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Monty,

Sometimes the idea of making more than one appeals to a builder making the job worthwhile. Some times it scares him away from the project as being too much. If you talk to the builder and you think he would be interested in making more than one, I am interested in having one.

Robert,

Sorry the camera didn’t keep your interest. I know you were really hit hard when Corey died.

John Powers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin