Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,165   Online: 800

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Graflex 6-shot 4x5 film holder

Graflex 6-shot 4x5 film holder So finally, I have to part with my 4x5 and all the accessories I have accumulated to make life easier with a large format camera. This multi-shot film holder cuts down on all the things you have to lug around and makes it so much faster and easier if you want to bracket a shot. Though it shows wear, it works perfectly. These were designed when Rochester was the center of the photo manufacturing world and equipment was made to last forever. Pictures show actual item along with internal sheet holders. $65 + shipping & fees (if any)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Graflex-film-holder.jpg   Graflex-6-shot.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How do you load these Grafmatics? Any instructions on line?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    These are easy to load. You slide the film emulsion-side up into slots on the black internal sheet holder (the picture on the right shows all the sheet holders loaded with film). As I was typing this, I did a google search and came up with just what you need (never thought I'd find it, but I guess you can find anything online). The link is http://graflex.org/speed-graphic/accessories.html They even had a link to an online user manual: http://graflex.org/speed-graphic/grafmatic/ which is even better. I noticed the internal sheet holders are called "septums". The writer mentions watching for bent septums. All of the septums on mine are perfect. For anyone interested, I'll include a copy of the manual with the holder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. I will have to think about this, do I really need the speed and convenience.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin