Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,562   Posts: 1,573,326   Online: 1026

Shooter
    Multi Format

OUTDATED 120 ILFORD FP-4 and PAN-F

I have a bunch of frozen bricks of the stuff. It's just fine (i.e. zero fog) and on average about five years out of date. Selling for $2.00 a roll (that's less than half what it costs new).

Preference will go to those wanting larger quantities (i.e. less hassle to ship).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I have a bunch of frozen bricks of the stuff. It's just fine (i.e. zero fog) and on average about five years out of date. Selling for $2.00 a roll (that's less than half what it costs new).

Preference will go to those wanting larger quantities (i.e. less hassle to ship).
    PM Sent
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A second (perhaps complementary, not competing!) PM sent.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    update: the ilford 120 stuff has been sitting with at the bottom of the unit a bit longer than I thought - well, it's 97. Not 05 as I thought. And there's only one brick of 10 of the PAN-F left. For those paranoid of the 'fog' - well frankly there's nothing to worry about since I've clip tested it and it's all from the same batch... but if you're really freaked about it and by chance you DO encounter some kind of problem that would affect your prints, I would be happy to refund it - less shipping costs of course.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    ill take the pan F if its not sold by now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You JUST MISSED it, my friend.. sorry!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    lol np. figured itd be picked up asap

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just test developed a roll of FP4 for fog. I developed it (with no exposure) in WD2D+ which has a pretty strong pyro component to it, for nine minutes at 85F (I figured that would bring the stuff out if anything would). There is visible fogging given that torture test. But it's LOW - like around 0.3 over film base if that means anything to anyone. In other words - it should be FINE to shoot and give even better shadow detail (!). Keep the dev time short and you should be mostly fog free if it's something that concerns you.I figure that rating it at 64 or so and devving accordingly would be a safe strategy.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin