Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,961   Posts: 1,523,129   Online: 975

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Mamiya RB67 + 90mm Sekor C + Two backs

The body (the Pro model) has a piece of velcro attached to the left side by the previous owner. I haven't removed it, because I figured it could be useful to be able to attach something to the camera via velcro (I never did though). The focusing screen has a split image rangefinder. I don't know if this is the standard screen or not.

The waist level finder's "nametag" or "lock" moves too easily. I kept a piece of paper in there to keep it from sliding open accidently (it never actually fell off though)

I have used only one of the backs (the one on the left/top on the pictures), and had no problems with it. The light seals look good.
    I got the other back only recently, and haven't used it, but I did change the light seals. Both of the backs had film in them at the time I took the pictures (the unused-by-me back still does), thats why the frame counter doesn't show S, but a number.

The lens, Mamiya Sekor-C 90mm, is in fairly good condition. The slow speeds are a tiny bit slower than indicated (1 second is more like 1.1 seconds). The front element has some tiny water droplet spots on it (from tiny snowflakes probably).

I bought the body, WLF and one back (the one one the lft/top on the pics) from keh.com in October (all in BGN condition). The lens and the other back were bought locally.

I really like the feel of this camera, but found that my Yashicamat is more practical for my type of photography + I need to the money to fund a trip to Serbia.

The camera is located in Estonia. Within the EU I prefer bank transfer as the means of payment (costs 2 euros I think), but I am willing to accept paypal as well.

Price is 200 GBP or 220 EUR.

I have some feedback in ebay under the name "manfromh"

Matis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rb675.jpg   rb674.jpg   rb672.jpg   rb673.jpg   rb679.jpg  

Last edited by manfromh; 03-13-2010 at 08:05 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added some text

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Some more pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rb678.jpg   rb671.jpg   rb676.jpg   rb677.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin