Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,530   Online: 1059

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fuji GW690III buying/selling Question

Hey- what do you think one of these pups in, let's say, 7.5/10 shape (to be vague ha!) should sell for these days? What's a fair price? I've looked on ebay but can't find anything really conclusive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you can't find anything on E-Bay to guide you, I would look at what KEH is selling them for, and subtract 25 to 33.3 percent for an as-is private party sale, and subtract anything from 25 to 50 percent for an E-Bay sale. This is a decent general guideline, though will be off in some cases.

GSWIII Pros seem to be priced at about $800 in BGN condition at KEH, and GWIII Pros for about $700.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 03-13-2010 at 04:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My suggestion is similar to 2Fs: register on KEH and see what they pay you for the item and what they charge for the item. Split the difference.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fuji 6x7 and 6x9 Price & Info Guide here

http://antiquecameras.net/fuji6x76x9.html

Dan
    Antique and Classic Camera BLOG
    www.antiquecameras.net/blog.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin