Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,077   Online: 958

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

6" Petzval with aperture

I have an unusual small Petzval lens--a Baush and Lomb 6" Rectinar lens with aperture control. I don't remember seeing any other small Petzvals with apertures, so if you want one--this is your chance. The glass is in very good condition and the rack and pinion, and aperture operate smoothly. It looks to be about f/6 and would fit nicely into a spare shutter or mounted directly to a lens board. This was likely a projection lens and the (unmarked) aperture was used to shutter the lens, but it can easily be used to stop down the lens. This lens would be perfect on a 4x5 if you like some swirly bokeh.

$165+ shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    do you have any sample photos?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by illumiquest View Post
    do you have any sample photos?
    I bought a several small Petzvals at the same time and have ended up mainly using the first couple I bought because it's worked out well for one of my projects. I never got around to testing this one, but I have some other B&L Petzvals and I like the quality. I have a few other really nice Petzvals and will try to take some test shots if the weather ever breaks.

****SALE PENDING*****

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    **SOLD, THANKS!**
    I'll have a few more Petzvals for sale soon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin