Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,827   Online: 802

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 40mm C f4.o T* Lens w/case and hood

I have a Hasselblad 40mm f4.0 "C" T* lens for sale with it's hood and genuine light brown hard leather case with strap. I even have a huge Cokin Xpro-series Orange filter that works amazing with it (I just hold it infront, but you can get the holder and adapter for it). You can even rig the hood to take in these filters, which would be pretty neat, but I never got around to it.

The lens has light cleaning marks on it on the VERY EDGE of the lens, which doesn't effect anything that I can see on my Nikon 8000, 4000DPI scans when compared with my 60mm f3.5 lens. I shot it a lot without a hood in strong sunlight and didn't even have problems with glare. The body has usual paint wear, but nothing major.

A phenomenal lens I hate to get rid of, but I need money to move out of the city and finance other things.

$850 + shipping obo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hasselblad 40.jpg   hasselblad 40 - marks.jpg   006 - truck and fieldhouses.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    example with the truck is not with the 40mm lens, sorry. I messed up...I'll post a different example photo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...here are 2 examples of photos with the 40mm. The one on the right (landscape) is with the orange filter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000 - tv in homestead.jpg   000 - landscape01.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about $800?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    offers before ebay?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alright alright...final drop to $725, shipping included in North America.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...I really don't want to go to ebay. $675 shipping included in North America, 50% off everywhere else?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin