Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,353   Online: 835

Shooter
    35mm

Rolleiflex MX-EVS

Rolleiflex MX-EVS

Body - I would say it is a 8/10

Leatherette - 8/10 - Front leatherette was removed to clean shutter & lenses. It cold not be re-attached.

Lenses - 75mm f2.8 Heidosmat viewing lens, 75mm f3.5 Zeiss Tessar taking lens. Both were carefully cleaned and dust removed although there is a speck on the inside of the viewing lens still. Both have some small cleaning marks but nothing that should reduce contrast or otherwise affect images.

Shutter - Was slow to respond, shutter was cleaned and is now snappy and responsive. I don't have a shutter tested but all sound appropriate except the 1 sec seems a tiny bit long, but that may be just me.

Aperture - Dry and smooth

Focus - Smooth

Magnifying Hood - Works well, is clean. I cleaned the interior mirror and GG as well. The GG has a 10mm grid.

Inside & Other - Clean inside, film counter works properly and a take up spool and short cable release is included with the camera. This camera has a 3/8 tripod socket so an adapter will most likely be needed. I do not have a hood or caps for it, sorry.

Here is your chance to get a super sharp camera in great working condition. Has a few bit of paint loss on the hood and needs new leather on the front but these are only cosmetic and you can recover it what ever color you desire. www.cameraleather.com has kits for the camera as low as $14.50.

I would keep the camera but my new Mamiya Super 23 is needing a 6X9 back and a finder for the 65mm lens so the Rolleiflex is on the chopping block.

$250 OBO plus shipping (USPS at cost) Please feel free to make an offer, I have checked closed auctions on eBay and my price is at the low end of the spectrum.

Check this link for 9 more photos of the camera from every angle.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is one awesome machine!!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Trade pending
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold to Anupam Basu, Thanks!!
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin