Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,751   Posts: 1,515,831   Online: 1039

Shooter
    Multi Format

Various filters for $1 each + shipping

I have the items pictured below available for shipping and a small token payment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tkamiya9/4438043029/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tkamiya9/4438820890/

A set of plastic filters with 3 clips. Each is approximately 5 3/4 inches and comes in orange, green, purple, and red. I have no idea what these are for.

Unicolor 6x6 filter. The box says 22 filters but I've counted 29 inside. I have no idea if the set is complete.

Poly-contrast filter from grade 1 to 4 in 1/2 steps.

These items are old and I have no idea if they are usable. I have not used them. They may have faded some but looks OK to me. I make no guarantee on quality or usability.

Continental US only please. Just so we are clear, I am NOT asking for $1 per sheet or piece of filter. $1 for each set.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Additional Info:

Concerning PolyContrast Filters, they are made by Kodak. I do NOT have the bracket to go with the set, so unless you have one already, you may have trouble using them. The brown case that filters are in says "Wollensak" so it's not the original. Trying to send this box along with the filter may raise the shipping beyond the value of this box....
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The filters with clips look like theatre cyclorama reflactor filters. A groud row or top row would have a strip of 200W long neck bulbs in 6" brushed aluminum with glass red/green/blue alternating gels. Later incarnations were plastic and could use clip ons to give air circulation space, and thus not deal with the heat build up like the sealed glass design had to.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin