Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,608   Online: 1136

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FS: Nikkor-T*ED 360/720 Convertible LF lens

This is the rare and excellent convertible tele T* ED lens for LF in a copal 1 shutter. You'll get two interchangeable rear elements providing 360 and 720 mm. The main advantage of this lens is that you don't need long bellows draws.

I am no longer doing tele stuff by LF, and I am doing hardly any tele stuff at all these days, so I have decided to part with this gem to fund some other purchases.

What you get for $1200:

(1) A complete Nikkor-T*ED 360mm f/8 lens including front and rear elements and the copal 1 shutter; and...

(2) The rear element that you swap to get 720mm

To do the swap, you simply unscrew the rear element of the 360 lens and screw in the rear element for the 720. The max aperture for the 360 combo is f/8; for the 720 mm it is f/16.

The condition of the lens is very good, with some minor scuffing on the barrel, a few scratches near the front filter threads, and some minor dust, but there is nothing affecting performance. The shutter speeds are good, as far as I can tell. I will provide lens caps. I will wrap the lens well and ship it appropriately

Price: I am asking for $1200 for the complete 360/720 set. This price includes shipping in the U.S.; for other locations, we can discuss other arrangements.

Payment Method: I'd prefer not to do paypal because I don't like their payment-holding policy... sometimes they holds funds for many weeks. They also charge the seller, so if your payment method must be paypal, I ask for 5% extra to cover the fees. Please note that I will not ship the lens until I receive payment.

Returns: If you aren't satisfied then simply return the lens (at your own expense) within 7 days and you will be fully refunded.

P.S. If you are lucky, you may also find the 500mm rear element, then you have a 3-in-1 lens. I don't have it. Took me ages just to locate the 720 rear element.

P.P.S. I also have an extra front element and copal 1 shutter for this lens kit, I can include that for an extra $200. The spare front element has a *slight* indent on the front filter ring, but filters still screw on well.

P.P.P.S. Here is a handy table of bellows lengths: http://www.ebonycamera.com/articles/lenses.html
    Last edited by keithwms; 03-16-2010 at 07:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sold.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn. missed it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin