Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,578   Posts: 1,545,723   Online: 879

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Minolta X-9 & MD 50mm f1.7 for $35

For sale is a mint set of the Minolta X-9 and a Minolta MD 50mm f1.7 matching lens. Both are in almost perfect condition, with manuals in the boxes and everything. I purchased these for a review I am doing for the Rokkor Files, and now they need to find a good home. (My regular cameras are the Minolta XD and XK series.) Figured I'd offer here first before going to the auction.

The X-9 was the last full featured manual focus camera body that Minolta made. It has all the regular features of the X-570 such as full information viewfinder and depth of field preview; it is only lacking the TTL flash feature. The body styling is more modern looking than the previous manual focus bodies.

I figure $35 should take the set, postage will probably be around $8 to $10 depending on where you live. Shipping from zipcode 93003 in Ventura, California.
    Thanks!
    Jed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails x9all.jpg   x9front.jpg   x9back.jpg   x9bottom.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Apparently I can't edit the original post for some reason.

If anyone is remotely interested in this camera and lens, I just realized if I put it on Ebay for this price, I'll probably walk away with $29 after fees...

So - any takers at $29 for the set?
    Just PM me,
    Jed

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will take it, PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sale Pending, thanks everyone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin