Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,466   Online: 827

Thread: Lubitel 166B

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lubitel 166B

Since acquiring a Rollie in the not too distant past Iím not inclined to use this much anymore. I know that there are many fans of these types of cameras, so IĎm ready to pass it on.

This one has been a good performer. No cracks in the Bake Light, or light leaks. All speeds work. Viewfinder is very bright, although the little plastic magnifying lens broke-off and was lost years ago. Sorry. Viewing and taking lenses are not scratched as the cover always stays on when not in use.

I donít have a case or strap. Iím basing my price on the average completed listings figures from Ebay: $60.00 (US) plus shipping. Pay Pal works for me, Iíll absorb those fees, and 3% of this sale will go to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lubitel 166B.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Price Reduced

OK, how about $50.00, plus shipping, and 3% goes to APUG? Here are a couple of neg scans taken with the camera. Thanks for looking,

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Landa Park Lubitel 166B With Red Filter.jpg   Lubitel 166B Big Bend March 2009.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    pretty sharp shots from an old lubtel!
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At f11-16 you do get this sharpness from the camera. At f4 you might not recognize the trees or the lake. Trust me!

Shooter
    35mm
    I have one of these and the lens never fails to astound me. Even at wide open, mine is reasonable and is downright good stopped down. I mean tack sharp.
    f/22 and be there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin