Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,021   Online: 788

Shooter
    Large Format

Toyo 45A Field Camera

Gently used Toyo 45A Field Camera looking for a new home. I love this camera but don't use it enough to keep it. It's in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition with all movements, knobs, and gears working smoothly and clean leather. This camera features a revolving 360 degree back, a handy feature if you've got a shot all set and need to level it. The bellows seams have been sealed with black silicone sealant and were light tight but I discovered a slight light leak. You can probably find this and seal it yourself, but in case you need a new bellows, I am taking $250 off of the price that a 45A recently sold for on Evil bay. I checked with KEH Camera Repair and their estimate for a new bellows was $200-$250. I am also including four 4x5 film holders. $525 + shipping and fees (if any)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-Toyo 45A-everything-groundglass-360.jpg   2-Toyo 45A-top-and-bellows.jpg   3-Toyo 45A-r-c-l.jpg   4-Toyo 45A-rising-front-bottom-hood.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hey guys, I thought this was a pretty fair deal, but since there are no takers, I am including 8 more 4x5 film holders and lowering the price to $425 + shipping and fees (if any)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wish I had the cash, this would make a nice back up for my AII... seems like a fair price.

Shooter
    35mm
    I don't have the cash either, anything you are looking for in trade?
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent with trade/purchase offer
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sold. Thanks everyone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin